The following is an elaborative disclaimer for parties associated with Voxvalley Technologies and users of its products, solutions and applications.
- Voxvalley caters only to the needs of various VoIP service providers and not to their end customers.
- As a solution provider, Voxvalley develops applications and sells it to telecoms and VoIP providers.
- MoSIP is proprietary mobile application(s) of Voxvalley. VoIP providers in turn use MoSIP applications with their own softswitches and gateways to sell calling minutes to end customers.
- The MoSIP application that is being installed on the mobile device of the end users establishes a link with VoIP provider’s infrastructure for making outgoing calls. Therefore, in no way does Voxvalley holds responsibility should there arise any issues out of the VoIP services and applications provided by these VoIP providers to end users.
- Voxvalley is not liable for any damages or illegal activities being carried out using our mobile applications including the conduction of business operations in VoIP blocked countries.
- Voxvalley neither encourages nor discourages VoIP providers from carrying out business operations in areas deemed to be sensitive.
Note to Application Users:
- In the event of mismatch in balance talk time, low voice quality, bad user experience or any other concerns, end users may seek help from their respective service providers to resolve the issues. Voxvalley holds no responsibility or liability in resolving such issues between end users and service providers.
- Any details such as user call history/statistics, call minutes, call duration information, etc., using MoSIP is untraceable as Voxvalley maintains no such records.
- The foregoing is subject to the laws of the Republic of India, and the courts in Hyderabad, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of this website use.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Hyderabad, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.